martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

Malviviendo Philosophy


Malviviendo Philosophy
And that’s the way every day goes… always is the same. Letting the hours go by, like commercials that we watch while our favorite program begins…
Come back home late, lying to me and swearing that tomorrow I’m going to be more serious… I’m growing old…
Who I want to lie?... I will continue sitting here waiting for a fluke… soon or later luck have to touch me.

Filosofía Malviviendo

Y así son todos los días...idénticos. Dejando pasar las horas como si fuesen los anuncios, que nos obligan a ver mientras que esperamos que nuestro programa preferido empiece...
Vuelvo a casa tarde, mintiéndome y prometiendo que mañana voy a ponerme enserio...que me hago viejo...
¿A quién quiero engañar ?... Seguiré sentado esperando un golpe de suerte...tarde o temprano me tiene que tocar a mí...

1 comentario:

  1. Malviviendo Philosophy
    And that’s the way every day goes… (it's) always the same. Letting the hours go by as if they were commercials, forcing us to watch them before our favorite program begins…
    I come back home late, lying to myself and swearing that tomorrow I’m going to be more serious… I’m growing old…
    Who am I kidding...? I will continue sitting here waiting for a fluke… soon or later lady luck will have to touch me.

    ResponderEliminar