lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Señora!

Mrs!


(That night) The moon wasn’t full and there wasn’t fucking star in the sky.
We both were sitting in the back seat of my 1430 (Seat 1430, a very old and uncomfortable car)
There was any love song in the radio, we were listening football.
When Murcia scored a goal we started to caress each other.
While I was removing her blouse I could see the tattoos in her breast.
A snake eating rat’s guts in the left one and devil’s face en the right one.
She climbed on me and said that I have between my legs a huge thing (inhuman).
And I said her not to illusion because that was the hand brake.

(Chorus)

Mrs! I go out with you daughter,
but don’t worry about it because I’m going to bring her here in a moment.
Mrs! sleep quiet
because I only drink coke.
Mrs! I love your daughter
although she loves me for fifteen minutes.
And don’t you be upset
because I am not going to touch her till after the wedding.

I put twenty centimetres of my tongue in her ear and she made all “pot soup”.
I crossed my fingers and said her “I love you” and she began to kiss my neck.
The second time she made sure what she took wasn’t the hand brake.
And I promised her mother that I’m not going to touch her till after the wedding.

(Chorus)

1 comentario:

  1. (That night) The moon wasn’t full and there wasn’t (a) fucking star in the sky.
    We both were sitting in the back seat of my 1430 (Seat 1430, a very old and uncomfortable car)
    There wasn't any love song on the radio, we were listening to football.
    When Murcia scored a goal we started to caress each other.
    While I was removing her blouse I could see the tattoos on her breast.
    A snake eating rat’s guts on the left one and devil’s face on the right one.
    She climbed on me and said that I have a huge thing (inhuman) between my legs.
    And I told her not to get to excited because that was only the hand brake.

    (Chorus)

    Mrs! I am going to go out with your daughter,
    but don’t worry about it because I’m going to bring her here back soon.
    Mrs! sleep quiet
    because I only drink coke.
    Mrs! I love your daughter
    although she's loved me for fifteen minutes.
    And don’t you be upset
    because I am not going to touch her till after the wedding.

    I put twenty centimetres of my tongue in her ear and it made her all wet.
    I crossed my fingers and said to her “I love you” and she began to kiss my neck.
    The second time she made sure what she took wasn’t the hand brake.
    And I promised her mother that wasn't going to touch her till after the wedding.

    ResponderEliminar