jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Last Holidays

Last holidays I was in Tavira Island. Tavira is a small village from the south of Portugal which has an island called Tavira too. I went with Zoraida, my girlfriend.
I went by car because it’s not far from Cordoba, it’s only three hours.
I only was one day and I didn't sleep in Tavira's camping but three years ago I did it in summer.
The weather was very fine, warmly and sunny, but the water was very cold.
In Tavira was an Eastern party, where you can play almost every summer sport. But sport is only an excuse to make a very big party with music, mojito and beer. Everybody was laughing, singing and dancing everywhere.
It was very funny. Next year I want to go back and have a whole week of beach party.

1 comentario:

  1. Last holiday I (went to) Tavira which is a small island (in) the south of Portugal. I went with Zoraida, my girlfriend.
    I went by car because it’s not far from Cordoba, it’s only three hours.
    I was there only one day and I didn't (camp) but three years ago I did in summer.
    The weather was great. It was warm and sunny, however the water was very cold.
    In Tavira there was an Easter party, where we
    played almost every summer sport. But the sports are only an excuse to (have) a very big party with music, mojitos and beer. Everybody was laughing, singing and dancing.
    It was very fun so next year I (would like) to go back and have a (week long beach party).

    ResponderEliminar