lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Third writing: What I did yesterday

What I did yesterday.
This time I tried to do simple and short phrases. I hope to do it better than previous writings.
Yesterday was a normal day of my life. I got up at eight o’clock and I got dressed. Them, I picked up my bicycle and went to work. It was a cold and cloudy day. Later, I had an appointment with my boss. It was very long. We talked about our next project in precision agriculture. I went home at fourteen.
A normal day of my life is something really boring.

1 comentario:

  1. The grammar is fine except for like 2 things. I was hoping you would talk about more specific details of your day. What did you eat for breakfast? How long does it take you to get to work? Give more details about the meeting with your boss.

    ResponderEliminar